All of our fees are quoted as flat fees after review of your documents.
In Fayette county, an uncontested eviction for non-payment of rent of a residential tenant costs $150.00 plus filing fees and other court costs. The surrounding counties cost $200.00.
“Uncontested” means the tenant has no affirmative defense to the Forcible Detainer (eviction).
If your tenant refuses to move out after the eviction is obtained, we will obtain a “writ of possession” for an additional fee of $100.00 plus court costs and the legal fees to execute the writ of possession.
Other services offered by our firm will be quoted as a flat fee after review of the documents. These other services include:
• Commercial non-payment proceedings
• Non-primary residence holdover proceedings
• Pets in violation of the lease
• Violation of Community rules and regulations
• Holdover tenants
• Termination of lease for other causes